Wednesday, 26 January 2011
a visit to Londen
Firstly, I would like to visit Big Ben that is famous architecture in London and one of symbol of Britain. Then, I can enjoy view between Big Ben and the River Thames. In the opposite, it is located in the London eyes which can overlook whole London, although somewhere cannot see clearly, it is useful method where u were accepted. Indeed, I can know I need to wait long time to get on ship of London eyes, because many people have some idea with me. Madame Tussaud is popular place which receive visitor more and more so that I am curious that visit and take photo with super star and famous people. Then, if I have enough time I will visit British museum which display a lot of stuff from different country so that I can learn and expand my mind. From the internet, I know that there are a lot of museum to provide visitor, such as Drama museum, Transportation museum, Sherlock Holmes museum and Victoria and Albert museum. As student, Cambridge University is dreamy place to study which not only have good educational system and good environment, but also there are old building which can know what style of building is in the past. With time going on, I thought that go to Tower Bridge in the night that is good choice, because Tower Bridge is beautiful with evening twilight. As a result, that is my plan in London, but it is easy to find that London need to 2 or 3 days that can visit every famous place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kris,
ReplyDeleteYour blog about a trip to London is very informative BUT you have not read/answered the homework task. This is not a detailed plan - you need to consider the time and transport needed in your visit. Please read the task and add to your blog.
Charlie